The basic requirements and conditions of copper conical fermenter
The basic conditions of the fermenter: mechanical stir fermenter is the use of a mechanical stirrer, so that the air and the fermentation broth are fully mixed, to promote the dissolution of oxygen in the fermentation broth to ensure the supply of oxygen for microbial growth and reproduction. Also known as universal fermenter.
The basic requirements of the fermenter:
1) The structure is tight, can withstand repeated sterilization of steam, the inner wall is smooth, and the corrosion resistance is good, so as to facilitate thorough sterilization and reduce the influence of metal ions on biological reactions;
2) Good gas-liquid-solid contact and mixing performance and efficient heat, mass and momentum transfer performance;
3) Reduce the energy consumption of the fermenter on the premise of maintaining the biological reaction requirements;
4) Have good heat exchange performance to maintain the optimum temperature of biological reactions;
5) There are viable pipe ratios and instrument controls for sterilization operations and automated controls.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this conical fermenter stand fermenter insulation