Structural characteristics of stainless steel wine fermenter
(1) The fermentation tank has a suitable ratio of diameter to height; the ratio of the height and diameter of the fermentor is generally 1.7 to 4 times. The longer the can body, the higher the utilization rate of oxygen and the better the heat transfer coefficient.
(2) The fermenter can withstand a certain pressure and is a pressure vessel;
(3) The stirring and ventilating device of the fermenter can fully mix the gas and liquid to ensure the necessary dissolved oxygen in the fermentation broth;
(4) The fermenter has a sufficient cooling area;
(5) The dead angle should be minimized in the fermenter to avoid fouling of the scales. The sterilization can be thorough and avoid contamination;
(6) The shaft seal of the stirrer is tight to reduce leakage.
(7) The mirror polishing of the inner tank Ra ≤ 0.4, no dead corner. Outer can body 2B, drawing process.
(8) The nozzle adopts the process of circular transition of stretch flanging, which is smooth and easy to clean without dead ends, ensuring the reliability and stability of the production process and meeting the requirements of GMP.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewing brite tank stainless steel wine fermenter