The overall structure of the beer brewing fermenter
1. The general structure of the tank is single and double. The monolayer is heated directly with a heating tube, although the liquid is fluid, but it does not rule out the possibility of burning a portion of bacteria. And when sterilization, it is easy to get the material out of the medium. Double layer is indirect heating, it is safe. At present, there are still some inner layer heating materials. The outer layer material is too thin to be used for cooling only. The heating tube should be placed in the outer layer. This requires a higher material requirement for the can body.
2. Filter structure, microporous membrane folding air filter, all the current fermentation tank manufacturers are bought from the filter company, this filter, clean and hygienic, you can use hot and humid sterilization, drying, replacement, cleaning is very convenient.
3. Sterilization method, one type is to remove the filter and place it in the autoclave for sterilization, and then dock it under the flame protection. The operation is troublesome, increasing the probability of contamination. The other is better, using tank steam on the tank to sterilize the filter and the tank at a time. The operation is simple and safe.
4. Cooling mode, the single-layer tank structure is cooled by the inner coil, and the cooling area is small and slow. The double-layer tank structure is cooled by a sandwich, and the cooling area is faster and faster. There are three-layer tanks, which are relatively small, and are generally used in cold areas.
5. Inoculation method, currently two types, one type of solid inoculation, diluted with sterile water through the inoculation box (increase the chance of contamination once), and then quickly access through the large inoculation port (10-20 cm) under the flame ( The bigger the inoculation, the greater the risk of contamination). The other type is Liquid Vibrio species, which is used to extinguish the flames in the tank after the quick docking with the valve port (1 cm) through the hose on the shake flask.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this beer brewing fermenter beer keg fermenter