Brewing conical fermenter cleaning operation process
(1) Rinse the tank of the beer fermenter with warm water for 15 minutes.
(2) The alkaline washing liquid is circulated and cleaned for 3.5 hours to ensure that the reflow temperature is not lower than 62°C (the cycle time is when the reflow temperature reaches the start of the process specification).
(3) Rinse the tank with clean water to return water and the pH is neutral.
(4) The acidic washing solution is circulated and cleaned for 2.5 hours at room temperature.
(5) Rinse the tank with clean water to return water and the pH is neutral.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewing conical fermenter fermenter insulation