brewhouse prices hot liquor tank brewing
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
The cooling system is a dimple jacket with insulated Polyurethane filled. All tanks are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. The inside of the tanks are polished to Ra<=22um and the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
Beer is the oldest alcoholic drink in mankind, and the world's third-largest beverage consumption after water and tea. Beer was introduced to China in the early twentieth century, is a foreign wine. Beer is translated into Chinese "beer" according to English Beer, which is called "beer" and has been used till now. Beer barley malt, hops, water as the main raw material, the fermentation of yeast fermentation made of carbonated low alcohol wine.
Now most of the international beer are added auxiliary materials. In some countries, the total amount of auxiliary raw materials does not exceed 50% of the amount of malt used. In Germany, in addition to exporting beer (German: Bier), German domestic beer is sold without the use of auxiliary materials. In 2009, Asia produced 58.67 million liters of beer, surpassing Europe for the first time and becoming the world's largest beer producer.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse prices hot liquor tank brewing