Brewhouse Heated by Gas Burner
brewhouse, mash tun hot liquor tank, boiler& whirlpool, heated by gas burner, piping and platform with pumps, heat exchanger
To make the best beer, the brew house is the key. On the basis of absorbing European advanced and experienced beer machinery technology, Our Brew house can fulfill various brewing technologies, variable tastes or specific capacities.
10BBL | 20BBL | 30BBL | 40BBL | 50BBL brewhouse sizes are produced standardly, or even larger for customers. The Brew house can be heated with Steam, Gas fired, Electric etc. The system composed of Mash Tun , Lauter Tun, Brew Kettle, Whirlpool Tank etc. The four tanks can be combined together to meet different requirement of brew system.
All the tanks certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
2 Vessel Brew House
- Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
- Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
- Grant Tank
- Stainless steel Platform
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
- Wort Oxygenator;
- Semi-Auto Control Panel;
- Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
- Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
Method of Heating Ways:
- Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer;
- Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket
- Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;