in house brewery conical fermenter manufacturers
Ⅱ tanks type with mash/lauter tun, boiler/whirlpool; heated by steam； bottom rakes and lifting up design configuration: piping, button control panel, glass grant, pumps
To make the best beer, the brew house is the key. On the basis of absorbing European advanced and experienced beer machinery technology, Our Brew house can fulfill various brewing technologies, variable tastes or specific capacities.
10BBL | 20BBL | 30BBL | 40BBL | 50BBL brewhouse sizes are produced standardly, or even larger for customers. The Brew house can be heated with Steam, Gas fired, Electric etc. The system composed of Mash Tun , Lauter Tun, Brew Kettle, Whirlpool Tank etc. The four tanks can be combined together to meet different requirement of brew system.
All the tanks certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
2 Vessel Brew House
- Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
- Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
- Grant Tank
- Stainless steel Platform
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
- Wort Oxygenator;
- Semi-Auto Control Panel;
- Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
- Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
Method of Heating Ways:
- Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer;
- Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket
- Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;
Conical fermenter manufacturers introduce the characteristics of conical fermentation
(1) The bottom is conical to facilitate the discharge of yeast at any time in the production process, and the use of cohesive yeast is required.
(2) The tank itself has a cooling device to facilitate the control of fermentation temperature. The production is easy to control, the fermentation cycle is shortened, there is less chance of contamination, and the beer quality is stable.
(3) The outside of the tank is provided with a heat preservation device, which can place the tank outside, reduce the construction investment, save the floor space, and facilitate the expansion.
(4) Closed tanks are used to facilitate CO2 scrubbing and CO2 recovery. Fermentation can also be performed under certain pressure. Can be done fermenter, can also be a wine storage tank, can also be combined fermentation and storage of alcohol, known as a can of fermentation.
(5) The broth in the tank produces a CO2 gradient (i.e., a density gradient) due to the liquid height. Through the cooling control, the convection of the fermentation broth can be performed, and the higher the convection, the stronger the convection. Due to the strong convection, the yeast fermentation capacity is increased, the fermentation speed is increased, and the fermentation period is shortened.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this in house brewery conical fermenter manufacturers