brewing conical fermenter fermenter insulation
brewhouse Ⅱ tanks type with mash/lauter tun, boiler/whirlpool; heated by steam configuration: piping, button control panel, glass grant
To make the best beer, the brew house is the key. On the basis of absorbing European advanced and experienced beer machinery technology, Our Brew house can fulfill various brewing technologies, variable tastes or specific capacities.
10BBL | 20BBL | 30BBL | 40BBL | 50BBL brewhouse sizes are produced standardly, or even larger for customers. The Brew house can be heated with Steam, Gas fired, Electric etc. The system composed of Mash Tun , Lauter Tun, Brew Kettle, Whirlpool Tank etc. The four tanks can be combined together to meet different requirement of brew system.
All the tanks certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
2 Vessel Brew House
7BBL/10BBL/15BBL/20BBL/30BBL or customized
- Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
- Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
- Grant Tank
- Stainless steel Platform
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
- Wort Oxygenator;
- Semi-Auto Control Panel;
- Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
- Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
Method of Heating Ways:
- Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer;
- Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket
- Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;
Brewing conical fermenter needs to meet the conditions
1. Fermentors should have a suitable ratio of height to diameter. The ratio of height to diameter of the fermenter is generally (2.5 to 4):1.
2. The fermenter should be able to withstand a certain pressure. Since the fermentation tank has a certain pressure and temperature during the sterilization and normal operation, the various parts of the tank must have a certain strength and can withstand a certain pressure.
3. The stirring device and the ventilating device of the fermenter should be able to disperse and crush the air bubbles and fully mix the air and liquid to ensure the dissolution of oxygen and increase the oxygen utilization rate.
4. The fermenter should have heating and cooling devices and should have sufficient cooling area. The metabolism of microorganisms releases a lot of heat. In order to control the temperature required in different stages of the fermentation process, the fermenter should have enough cooling area.
5. The fermenter should be polished to minimize dead angles to ensure thorough sterilization.
6. The shaft seal of the stirrer should be tight to minimize leakage.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewing conical fermenter fermenter insulation