brewhouse prices cylindro conical fermenter
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
This is the description of brewhouse prices cylindro conical fermenter
The cooling system is a dimple jacket with insulated Polyurethane filled. All tanks are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. The inside of the tanks are polished to Ra<=22um and the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
cylindro conical fermenter maintenance methods
1, If the air inlet pipe and the outlet pipe leak, when the screwing joint does not solve the problem, you should add or replace the filler.
2, pressure gauge and safety valve should be regularly checked, in case of failure to be replaced or repaired in time.
3, cleaning the fermentor, brush with a soft brush, do not scratch with a hard, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentor.
4, supporting instruments should be checked once a year to ensure normal use.
5, electrical appliances, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment is strictly prohibited directly with water, steam contact, to prevent damp.
6, the equipment to stop using, should be promptly cleaned, drain the fermenter and the pipes in excess of water; release the fermenter lid and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the seal.
7, operating platform, water tanks and other carbon steel equipment should be regularly (once a year) brush paint to prevent corrosion.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse pricescylindro conical fermenter