brewhouse prices conical fermenter stand
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
The cooling system is a dimple jacket with insulated Polyurethane filled. All tanks are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. The inside of the tanks are polished to Ra<=22um and the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
China's beer industry maintained a rapid growth rate, per capita beer consumption has reached the international average. Industry concentration continues to increase, the overall competitive strength of the industry significantly increased, the beer industry competition has been mainly from the past rely mainly on price competition into the main brand, service, channel, strategy, capital and other aspects of competition. At the same time, the product structure is continuously optimized
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse pricesconical fermenter stand