brewhouse prices beer brewing fermenter
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
Description of beer fermenter
The introduction of mature technology and winemaking process, combined with its own advanced equipment and production processes, produced advanced beer, liquor brewing equipment. The company produces large and medium-sized beer production equipment, beer containers; liquor, rice wine, wine, Fruit wine and beverage equipment are widely used in scientific research institutions, hotels, hotels, bars, food stalls, beer houses, small and medium-sized wineries and other fields.
With excellent product quality, advanced process control technology, and perfect and timely after-sales service, the company has created tremendous social social and economic value for customers and has been widely recognized by customers both at home and abroad. Now the company's products have spread all Over the country. It is our responsibility to produce customized brewing equipment to meet individual needs. The company has invested in setting up a physical and chemical laboratory to ensure the scientific and safe design of every winemaking formula.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse prices beer brewing fermenter