brewhouse prices best beer fermenter
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
The basic principle of the best beer fermentation tank
(1) The tank has a cylindrical shape, and the bottom cover and the top cover are all dish-shaped or conical;
(2) to meet the necessary technological conditions for yeast growth and metabolism, provide a certain biochemical reaction time, and remove the biogenic heat to be released during the biochemical reaction;
Basic principle: After the wort is prepared and cooled, yeast is added and transferred to the fermentor to begin fermentation. The traditional process is divided into pre-fermentation and post-fermentation, which are carried out in different fermenters, and it is now a popular practice to conduct one fermentation in one tank. Pre-fermentation is mainly the use of yeast to convert maltose in malt juice into alcohol (ie, anaerobic respiration of yeast). Post-fermentation is mainly to produce some flavor substances, eliminate odor in beer, and promote the maturity of beer.
Process: raw material smashing, gelatinization, liquefaction, wort filtration, cooking, cooling, oxygenation, fermentation into the tank.
With food grade stainless steel fermentation tanks, stainless steel fermentation tanks have better sealing performance. The liquor in the tank is not easily in contact with oxygen, nor does it have any chemical or physical reaction with the wine itself. After the end of the pre-fermentation, you can choose to directly cool the carbonization or watch the time bottling and fermentation.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse prices best beer fermenter