brewhouse prices conical fermenter manufacturers
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
Round Cone Fermenter Manufacturer's Description
The structure of the conical fermenter is more complex, and it is not easy to disinfect the internal corners. The general fermentation tank has an automatic cleaning device and is completely sterilized after cleaning.
1. Before the culture medium is sterilized, the sub-air filter connected to the tank should usually be steam-sterilized and air-dried. When the solid tank is sterilized, the sewage in the feeding pipeline is discharged first, then the prepared medium is pumped into a fermenter (seed can or a material tank), and an agitator is started to kill the bacteria. Before the sterilization, each exhaust valve is opened, steam is introduced into a jacket or a coil to preheat, and the temperature of the tank is increased to 80 to 90° C., and the exhaust valve is gradually closed. Then the steam is directly introduced into the tank from the air inlet, discharge port, and sampling port (if there is a flush tank and steam is also in), the tank temperature rises to 118~120°C, and the tank pressure is maintained at 0.09~0.1Mpa ( Gage pressure) and keep it around 30min. All the way to the air flow should be smooth, to prevent short-circuit backflow, the tank liquid turning to be fierce; all the way exhaust should also be smooth, but the amount of steam exhaust should not be too large to save air consumption. In the heat preservation phase, all pipes and mirror tubes that are imported below the liquid surface of the culture medium should enter steam; anyone who opens above the liquid surface should exhaust steam. Regardless of how the pipeline connected to the tank is prepared, the principle of “don't go out” should be followed during the actual elimination. In order to ensure complete sterilization, leaving no dead ends. After the heat preservation is over, turn off the exhaust and steam inlet valves one by one. After the pressure in the tank is lower than the air pressure, pass the sterile air into the tank and cool the cooling water in the jacket or coil to cool the medium. To the required temperature, the next step of fermentation and cultivation. Before the introduction of sterile air, it should be noted that the tank pressure must be lower than the pressure of the filter, otherwise the material will fall into the filter, the consequences are serious! When sterilizing, the total steam line pressure requirement is not lower than 0.3~0.35Mpa and the use pressure is not lower than 0.2Mpa.
2. Empty tank sterilization (empty consumption) means the sterilization of fermenter tanks. When empty, generally maintain the tank 0.15 ~ 0.2Mpa, tank temperature 125 ~ 130 °C, maintain 30 ~ 45min; require a total steam pressure of not less than 0.3 ~ 0.35Mpa, the use of steam pressure of not less than 0.25 ~ 0.3MPa.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse prices conical fermenter manufacturers