brewhouse prices cold liquor tank
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
Cold wine tank daily maintenance
Cold wine cans are a reaction device widely used in the pharmaceutical industry for microbial growth. In the cold tank, various microorganisms grow in the proper environment, metabolize and form fermentation products. Fermentation equipment has been widely used in pharmaceuticals, monosodium glutamate, enzyme preparations, foods and other industries. This type of equipment is most commonly used in standard tank types and has sufficient heat exchange area to ensure that the fermentation can be performed at the optimum temperature. However, during the long-term operation of the equipment, the small-sized fermenter is damaged due to the stress caused by the welding of tanks and pipes, and the corrosion of the medium. In order to extend the service life of cold drinks, the maintenance method is introduced.
1, fermenter precision filter, the general life of six months. If the filtration resistance is too high or the filter capacity is lost, which will affect normal production, it must be cleaned or replaced.
2. When cleaning cold wine cans, use a soft-bristle brush for brushing. Do not use a hard-brush to scratch the surface of the fermentation tank.
3. The supporting instrument of the fermenter should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
4. Electric equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment of cold wine cans are forbidden to directly contact with water and steam to prevent moisture.
5. When the fermentation tank is stopped, it should be cleaned in time, drain the remaining water in the fermentation tank and all the pipelines, and loosen the fermentation tank lid and hand hole screw to prevent the sealing ring from permanently deforming.
6. Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform of cold wine cans and constant temperature water tanks should be regularly painted to prevent corrosion.
7, often check the reducer oil level, such as oil is not enough, need to increase in time.
8, regular replacement reducer lubricants to extend its life.
9. If the cold sake can not be used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermenter and drain the remaining water in the tank and the pipes.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this brewhouse prices cold liquor tank.