best beer fermenter brewing conical fermenter bag
The brite tank is used for carbonating the beer and the beer is then either served direct from this vessel via beer lines to the tap (commonly seen in brew pubs) or is kegged and/or bottled (as in a microbrewery). In brewpubs the number of serving tanks generally determines the number of different beers on tap.
- 100% Stainless Steel 304 Construction;
- Dimple plate jacket for glycol cooling ( cover body & bottom);
- 2” PU foam Insulation;
- Tanks designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI ;
- Inside of the tanks are polished to Ra>.22um & the outside is a brushed / Satin finish.
- Shadowless Oval Manway open inward and outward;
- CIP with Spray Ball and downtube;
- Thermometer (PT-100) in thermowell at side;
- Sample valve ;
- Bottom outlet with TC Butterfly valve;
- Adjustable legs with pads;
- Pressure Relief/Vacuum Valve Available
- Rotating Racking Arm with TC Butterfly Valve;
- Carbon Stone Available
- Extra Ferules installed per ferule 1" thru 3" sizes
- Sight Level Glass with 2 valves Installed;
- Other Manway style;
- Single Layer without jacket & insulation;
The development of best beer fermenter
The first phase: Before 1900, it was the prototype of a modern fermenter with simple temperature and heat exchange equipment.
The second stage: From the period of 1900 to 1940, a 200m3 steel fermentation tank emerged. Air distributors were used in the baker's yeast fermentation tank, and mechanical agitation started in small fermenters.
The third stage: From 1940-1960, a series of technologies such as mechanical agitation, ventilation, aseptic operation, and purebred cultivation began to be perfected. The parameters detection and control of the fermentation process have emerged. Electrodes and dissolved oxygen electrodes, the computer began to control the fermentation process. The separation and purification equipment for fermentation products has gradually been commercialized.
The fourth stage: From 1960 to 1979, the volume of the mechanically stirred aeration fermenter increased to 80-150 m3. Due to the need for large-scale production of single-cell proteins, pressure cycling and pressure-injection type fermentors have emerged, which can overcome some of the problems of gas exchange and heat exchange. Computers have been widely used in the fermentation industry.
The fifth stage: from 1979 to the present. The rapid development of bioengineering and technology has brought new issues to the fermentation industry. As a result, large-scale cell culture fermentors came into being, and genetic engineering products such as insulin and interferon went commercial.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this best beer fermenter brewing conical fermenter bag