beer keg fermenter best beer fermenter
Ⅱ tanks type with mash/lauter tun, boiler/whirlpool; heated by steam configuration: piping, button control panel, glass grant, pumps
To make the best beer, the brew house is the key. On the basis of absorbing European advanced and experienced beer machinery technology, Our Brew house can fulfill various brewing technologies, variable tastes or specific capacities.
10BBL | 20BBL | 30BBL | 40BBL | 50BBL brewhouse sizes are produced standardly, or even larger for customers. The Brew house can be heated with Steam, Gas fired, Electric etc. The system composed of Mash Tun , Lauter Tun, Brew Kettle, Whirlpool Tank etc. The four tanks can be combined together to meet different requirement of brew system.
All the tanks certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
2 Vessel Brew House
- Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator
- Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed
- Grant Tank
- Stainless steel Platform
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary Wort Pump x2;
- Wort Oxygenator;
- Semi-Auto Control Panel;
- Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
- Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
Method of Heating Ways:
- Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer;
- Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket
- Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly;
Structure of best beer fermenter
1. Online CIP cleaning, SIP sterilization (121°C/0.1MPa).
2. Designed according to the requirements of sanitary grades, the structural design is highly user-friendly and easy to operate. Smooth transmission and low noise.
3. Appropriate diameter-to-height ratio design, customized on-demand stirring device, energy-saving, stirring, and good fermentation effect.
4. The inner surface of the can body is mirror-polished (roughness Ra≤0.4µm); the process of opening and closing the inner nozzle, sight glass, manhole, etc , Smooth and easy to clean without dead ends, to ensure the reliability and stability of the production process, in line with "cGMP" and other regulatory requirements.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this beer keg fermenter best beer fermenter